Monday, July 20, 2009

Utah Trip

We went to Utah this past weekend! It was a great opportunity to visit sick grandparents, go to a wedding reception and visit friends! Although the drive really sucks, we really enjoyed the time we spent there!
Ben officially joined the Family by throwing a ball into my Grandma's huge pine trees! But he's definitely not related to the family by blood...he actually climbed the tree to get the ball instead of letting the wind blow it out. Good job!

My Grandma! I love her very much and I'm glad I had the opportunity to tell her...multiple times! Grandma really liked Ben! Her illnesses have left her with no memory at all. Everytime she'd see Ben, or any man, she'd say "Oh, he's cute!" And the following dialogue would occur...

Grandma: "Oh, he's cute!"

Michelle: "I know, that's why I married him!"

Grandma: "He's your husband?!"

Michelle: "Yeah, I did good, huh Grandma?!"

Grandma: "Oh yeah!"

Needless to say, Ben was feeling pretty good by the end of our trip! But we love Grandma very much and will miss her when she's gone!

I know everyone has this picture, but I love the Salt Lake Temple! I can't imagine all the little tiny details that was put into it! It's truly the House of the Lord!





James and Amy's wedding with Stephanie! It was great to see old friends!

And finally...the best ice cream ever!!! I could eat it everyday and never get enough! Mmm!!!

3 comments:

  1. First off, your Grandma sounds ADORABLE! Second, you can never have too many pictures of the Salt Lake Temple :o) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Ben! You have to tell be where this ice cream place is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major props to Ben for climbing that tree. I'm pretty sure he is the first that I can remember. I'm glad we could share the trip together!

    ReplyDelete