Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Boy!

We found out this week that we're having a little boy! His name will be Luke. I was intently watching the screen, trying to discern if it was a boy or girl. I thought I was seeing a little girl until the technician stopped the screen and said "Anyone want to take a guess?" I said, "Oh!" and Ben said "It's a boy!" He's already a very active little boy! He was moving a lot when the tech was trying to get good pictures. And then, of course, when she needed him to move he was stubborn and refused! We already counted 10 fingers and toes and everything looks good! We've got some cute pictures we will post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, we're so excited! And I love the name Luke. Congrats on agreeing on a name so quickly. With both of the girls we were staring at birth certificate forms and still couldn't decide. Now I can't wait for the little guy to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited, you guys will make the great parents!

    ReplyDelete