We could watch Luke all day! And I figure everyone would want to...so I took a little video of him tonight. It's nothing exciting except for his little smile at the end! I love those smiles! I spend most of the day trying to get him to smile! I feel extremely blessed to have Luke in our lives. He's definitely a gift from Our Heavenly Father. Being a mom is everything and nothing of what I thought it would be. I knew I would love being a mom and I do. But I could never understand the feeling and love that comes with being a mom until he was here.
Anyway, I could go on all day about him! The video is probably hard to hear, I just used our little camera to take it. I hope you enjoy watching Luke as much as we do!
Hi Luke! Audrey loved watching your video. We can't wait to come meet you!
ReplyDelete