Wednesday, March 2, 2016

7 Months



Adam's onesie says "Cutest little Thing on Earth"...which is 100% fact.  And it is a fun souvenir of what we did during Adam's 7th month of life.  We visited Florida, so of course we went to Disneyworld and Universal Studios.  We were so lucky to have Grandma and Papa come with us!  They found some awesome shirts for us and this is Adam's :) Still to come...a picture of our whole family in our shirts!
 
We had a great time!  Ben had a work conference in Orlando, so we decided it would be fun to tag along.  We had made a goal to go on a big family trip in 2015.  January of 2016 is close enough.  Ben only missed a little bit with a few days of work.  We had so much fun and feel like we could do it even better now that we know all the tips and tricks.  Maybe I can convince Ben to go again 2017?! :)
 
Adam is seriously the cutest baby...at least Ben and I are convinced of that.  He is very happy!  He loves to laugh at his brothers, be silly with Daddy and be held by anyone.  He is quite the momma's boy and I have no complaints about that (my patients don't believe me that I'm stronger than I look...it's called mommy muscles from holding a baby ALL. DAY.)  Still no teeth for our little man and it looks like his hair is really starting to come in.  He is wearing 6-9month clothing.  He sleeps through the night but naps are still elusive for the most part.  He loves to eat rice cereal, veggies and will start fruits soon.
 
He is really starting to sit well.  He still needs supervision because he falls over very easily but it won't be long now!
 
























Adam (and the rest of us!) survived the day's worth of flying to get to Orlando.


Most of Universal Studios was a little too old for the kids but we loved the Harry Potter attractions!  Especially FROZEN Butter Beer :)
 

I SOOO wish I would have known/realized/researched that Magic Kingdom would be the MOST fun, especially for the boys.  We only planned 1 day there but we could have easily done 2 or 3!  I got the boys matching Mickey Mouse shirts for Christmas as a way to tell them about our trip.  So they wore them to Magic Kingdom.  We got there early and tried to take a picture outside the gates.  This is the best we got.  Adam screaming (because I'm not holding him) Luke smiling (but terrified he'll drop Adam) and Ian blinded by that bright thing in the sky (my Washington baby isn't a huge fan of the sun).  Oh well...still a memorable picture!







Disneyworld has AWESOME baby stations with a nursing lounge, kid friendly bathrooms, a small kitchen, etc.  All things you'd appreciate having for small kids and babies.  I was especially impressed when the woman working there showed me the changing tables (pictured below). She pointed out a clean table with a new paper lining on it.  As I changed Adam, I watcher her clean a "dirty" table, throwing away the used paper and wiping down the entire table with Clorox wipes!  This NurseMom was SO happy!  Hence why I let Adam roll around a little, knowing these were so clean!  Now if only they had as many of these baby stations throughout the park as they did smoking areas (that did NOT make this NurseMom happy.)   



Once home from Florida, we quickly got back to normal life.  We loved our trip...maybe I'll actually blog about it some more.  But this is still Adam's post...
 
We cheered on the Seahawks and were sad they didn't make the SuperBowl.  Maybe next year!  Another joy of being the baby brother...free rides in the dump truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment