Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

I got called off work today (YAY!) so when I was wide awake at 5am, I decided it would be fun to go feed the ducks at Virgina Lake.

I knew there would be some geese there, I just didn't realize how brave the geese would be! We started feeding the ducks that were in the Lake, when we were soon surrounded by geese! I made the mistake of throwing one little piece of bread in the opposite direction (hoping they would go away) but instead, it sent a whole flock of them flying at us! I did scream a little but luckily for Luke and I, we had Daddy to keep them away while we finished feeding the sweet little ducks! The geese still got too close for comfort, just waiting for me to drop any little crumb. (And a group of old people, stopped to watch us.)









No comments:

Post a Comment