Thursday, March 3, 2011

11 Months!

I can speak for both Ben and I when I say...we cannot believe Luke is 11 months old! The time has gone by so quickly and it has definitely been the best year of our lives so far!

I woke up with a migraine on Luke's 11-month birthday, so it was a pretty lazy day as we all spent it in our pajamas and I spent most of it sleeping. But eventually, my drugs kicked in and I attempted to get a "good" picture of Luke which proved impossible. I thought you might enjoy the attempts though :)

He still loves the camera! So much so, he won't sit still to get his picture taken, he wants to play with the camera. And when I won't let him play with it, he loses interest and wanders off to find something else to get into (losing his pants along the way too!)









New things about Luke:
*He now has 2 teeth! (pictures to come)
*His first word (if it's even a word) is "uh-oh" He'll throw anything and say it!
*His last weight was 18lbs 6oz (or something close to that...I can't remember).
*He's walking around the coffee table, couch and anything he can steady himself on! He's starting to walk when we hold his hands too!
*He's turning into a great basketball player! He loves dunking his basketballs! (And the fact that both Mommy and Daddy cheer for him afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment