He has developed the very annoying skill of opening cupboards and pulling everything out! (Ben's response was "The magazine said make a cupboard just for him that he can play in, so just empty one." My response "Buy me more cupboards and I will gladly move everything!") He found a spice rack we received for our wedding and had a lot of fun with it!
Until he broke one of them and since then the spice rack is occupying some of my precious counter space!
Lately, while I am getting ready in the bathroom, Luke will stand up by the counter and reach his little hands over the edge and grab anything and everything! Even with him being more mischievous lately, it really is a lot of fun watching him grow up! He's getting so big and I'm starting to feel old every time I tell someone "I almost have a one-year old!"
We try to eat our family meals at the dinner table. Luke doesn't always have the patience to sit in his seat that long since he has usually already eaten by time Ben and my food is ready. But he still sticks around :)
Luke has such a fun and happy personality! He definitely keeps us entertained! Here's our little-boy first thing in the morning with his crazy hair and his best buddy, his wookie!
I just love that little face!!!!! He is so proud of himself! LOL
ReplyDelete