I remember bringing him home a year ago, on Easter, and feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and a better understanding of the gift of the Atonement. I feel that again as Easter approaches. I am so grateful for so many things in my life and they are all made possible and will be eternal because of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I love my family. Ben and I have been especially mindful of our families lately, as Ben's Grandpa passed away last week. We were able to attend his funeral in Utah, spend time with extended family and celebrate the life of a great man. I have only known Grandpa Crouch for a few years but having previously lost both of my own grandfathers, I was grateful to have a Grandpa again.
I am grateful for the Gospel. For my eternal marriage and my son. For a wonderful family that is so supportive and loving and extended family that serve as a great example of how to live our lives in a righteous and fulfilling manner. I am grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, that I may live with my family forever and return to my Heavenly Father.



Michelle, this post is so beautiful and touching. I'm so happy for you and your cute family!
ReplyDelete