We had a good, pretty low-key, Valentine's Day! The Saturday before Valentine's, we went to Outback Steakhouse with some friends for some good steak and were not disappointed! I made some heart-shaped Rice Krispies on Sunday but they didn't last until Monday :) Ben got us Einstein's Bagel's for breakfast since breakfast food is one of my favorite meals! Luke got a new soft dinosaur book (which will be great for church and his new found skill of throwing things! At least with a cloth book, no one will get hurt if he decides to launch it during Sacrament meeting!) Ben got home early from school and brought me chocolates! Luke gave me a cheesecake caramel apple (which was amazing!) Luke and I gave Ben a new Super Mario Bros. DS game and I got new scrubs for work!

For dinner we went to Qdoba and got one of our entrees for free because I gave Luke a kiss while we were paying! (A pretty easy way to save a few bucks!) Later that night, Grandma and Papa stopped by with a few gifts. A Chili's giftcard for Ben and I and Luke got some new jammies!

(Thanks for the new PJ's!)
All in all, it was a great day! I'm excited to have a little more fun with the holiday in a few years when Luke can really appreciate it! I definitely enjoyed all the extra love from my boys on Valentine's!
No comments:
Post a Comment