This picture is a perfect example of life with our crazy boy! Big smiles and always on the move!
Luke turned 3 years old last week! I feel old because I keep saying the same thing over and over but seriously...I can't believe he's 3 years old! He also makes me feel old because I'm getting gray hairs from dealing with all his "2 year old drama." But man...I love this little boy!
Luke is still very blonde with very blue eyes. He has definitely become a little boy in the last year, no longer a toddler. I think moving to Washington and adding a little brother really made him grow-up fast. Poor kid really misses his cousins and grandparents and is stuck with me all day long. Every day he asks "Go shopping?!?!" He knows this is usually the only reason we leave the house. But we've found the library is really fun and going to play with friends.
-Shopping
-Cars
-Singing and dancing
-Mickey Mouse
-Playing outside
-Playing with ANY kid he meets
-Root beer
-Enchiladas
-Brussel sprouts (crazy, huh?!)
-Chocolate
-Playing hide and seek
I really could list more and more but I think you get the point. This past year has included minor sicknesses and injuries. He split his head open at the aquarium on his birthday and had a few ear infections over the summer. Otherwise, he's a very healthy kid.
Besides some 2 year old tantrums and stubbornness, Luke is very happy! And laughs all the time...really loudly! He loves being a big brother! He never had any problems when Ian was born and there are times when I know, I'm 2nd in line behind Ian.
| Luke's 2nd birthday |
| Discovering his love for Cars |
| Shopped 'til he dropped...literally! |
| Always laughing together |
![]() |
| I love this picture because when we moved to Washington, Luke LOVED leaves! |
| At the aquarium for his birthday |
| Birthday Party |
Happy Birthday Luke!!!
(Looking through all these pictures, I said it again...I can't believe he's 3 already! I may be the only person not so excited about the lowered age for boys to go on their missions...only 15 years left. Not enough time with my little boy :) )


No comments:
Post a Comment