Unofficial Stats
Weight: 17 lbs
Ian is still a great eater! He has tried lots of fruits and loves them! It's amusing to Ben and I, the differences between Luke and Ian. Luke loved peas but Ian doesn't...although he still eats them. And Luke hated peaches but it seems like they are Ian's favorite fruit so far! He is enjoying puffs and Luke loves feeding them to him. I'm going back to work this month, about one shift every week. But I've got to make it through orientation first. So next update, we'll see how he does with a bottle. He took one just fine back in November. But we tried recently and he hated it! Although it was formula and not breast milk. We will see!
It seemed like as soon as Ian was rolling well, he decided he liked sitting better. Ian sits really well! He is very steady and loves being up like a big boy. Of course, if he gets too excited trying to keep an eye on his very active brother, he'll fall over. He's also found a way to squirm and roll around on the floor to reach something he's interested in. He'd still rather be held more than anything and that's ok :)
Ian loves to grab my hair...and I hate it! If my hair is down, he'll grab small chunks and pull them out. If my hair is up, he'll pull the hair at the base of my head...ugh! To make matters worse, he's quite a wet little guy too, so my hair ends up slimey. I should mention, he likes grabbing the boys' hair too...its just not quite as annoying to them.
He is sleeping great! He sleeps through the night. He does wake up sometimes but he'll whine for just a bit and fall back asleep. Which is good because he's either growing or getting teeth because he's been a bit more restless and sleeping a lot. So I really appreciate that he can put himself back to sleep. He's also turning into a great napper! Although we're not as strict with naps as we were with Luke (its kinda hard with a 3 year old who just wants to go and be out of the house constantly). But he's got a bit of a schedule and that seems good enough for him!
Besides sitting, the biggest change for Ian this month is hair! He's getting a lot of light brown hair that sticks straight up! He's looking as handsome as ever :)
| I laid Ian down last night, wide awake. He went to sleep without making a sound. He's getting so big! |
| I can't give him enough kisses! And he smells so sweet! |
| Big boy in the shopping cart! (Luke didn't like being permanently demoted to the basket.) |
| Ian's hair a few weeks ago. |
And finally, Luke making Ian laugh. No one gets as good of laughs as Luke can :) These brothers really love each other! :)

He is such a cutie! (Just like his big brother!) I can't believe how big he is!
ReplyDelete