Friday, November 27, 2015

3 Months Old

 
So...Adam didn't have a check-up at 3 months and I forgot to weigh him.  But he is happy and healthy and that's good enough!  He is pretty average as far as his size.  He's wearing 3-6 month clothing.
 
Not a lot happened this month.  Adam started to giggle and started to have really good head control at this point.  Other than that, we did a lot of sleeping, eating and growing!  And of course, getting more handsome (who would have thought that was possible!)
 
Luke and Ian are still SO in love with Adam!  Sometimes too much.  Fights have started over who can "play" with Adam.
 

Adam still wants constant attention...which is not a bad thing.  Just makes it difficult when I have other things to do, like cooking or practicing the piano.
 

 
 
On Labor Day we went to a local farm with carnival type rides.  The big boys loved it and Adam was happy!  It was exciting to see a glimpse of Fall coming.



Looking adorable!  My babies are the cutest!



This month, there was an topic that made national news.  Ignorant, loud-mouthed people saying unintelligent things about nurses.  This was my response, coupled with the picture below, "I've had 3 stethoscopes during my nursing career. The first was a cheap one while I was a CNA. The one pictured got me through nursing school, my first few years as a nurse and now I use it at home for family and friends. My 3rd stethoscope is on maternity leave since I'm at home with this handsome boy. I sacrifice time with my family and friends to work weekends, holidays and nights. What "they" don't understand is that it takes true TALENT to be a good nurse. I work hard to help and uplift people during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Unlike the women on The View who can't apologize let alone care for another person! I'm so proud to be part of this Nursing Family!"
 
 
Aside from my family, I am most proud of my title of Registered Nurse.  I sacrifice a lot but in return, my career has blessed me immensely.  I'm so grateful to have 12 weeks off after Adam was born.  But I'm also grateful to return to nursing...I love it.
 
Anyway, back to Adam...
 
Luke loves to play "Patty Cake" with him and make him giggle.


Sleeping...more so during the day than at night...

 

And pooping.  Adam made a mess of his pants at church and Mommy forgot to pack some spare clothes in the diaper bag (3rd child problems.)  That's what blankets are for :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment