Tuesday, January 12, 2016

4 Months!


Official Stats
Weight: 13lbs 8oz (25th percentile)
Height: 24.5 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 16.8 inches (90th percentile)
 
Adam is like the other boys at this age...according to growth charts, they start to "thin" out and take a dip in their weight percentile.  I wouldn't call my babies little but what do I know :)  Adam is wearing 3-6month clothing and has the perfect little belly to blow "raspberries" in...and a little roll in his thighs!
 
The pumpkin that we started from seed when Adam was still
in my belly.  This became Adam's pumpkin!
 
It is SO easy to get him to smile and giggle!  He continues to LOVE bath time.  He also loves to sleep in my bed...I am not a huge fan of this and neither is Ben.  But for our family (and our pediatrician) 4 months means it's time to sleep train!  Ben is the enforcer of sleep training...I just cry.  We'll see how this goes!  (I'm writing this post 2 months late, so I know how it goes :) )
 
 
Happy after a night in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
 
Adam has started to roll onto his sides and will roll from tummy to back easily.  He will soon be mobile, so we've had LOTS of talks with Luke and Ian about picking up little toys.   
 
I went back to work this month.  I was worried about how Adam would do at bedtime.  The first couple of shifts, I came home to Adam asleep in his swing and Ben afraid to move him to his bed.  But overall, he was pretty good for Daddy!  Mommy missed all her boys, especially Adam.  And even though I always hate leaving them to go to work, I am happy to be there once I get there...most of the time!
 
Adam turned 4 months old just before Halloween.  He was a spider and Mommy was the web.  I had fun making our costume.  He was the cutest little spider!  And thanks to Grandma for all the fun pajamas!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment